Farrenc | Symphony No. 2
Farrenc | Symphony No. 3
A bold and brilliant look at a composer, whose life was nothing short of remarkable. In this season’s composer festival, we feature Louise Farrenc, a 19th century pioneer, who was not only a first class symphonist but a fierce and successful warrior for gender equality.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO REFUNDS - NO EXCHANGES
- PROOF OF VACCINATION REQUIRED:
- In accordance with the Province of Ontario COVID-19 regulations, all audience members must show proof of vaccination plus photo ID in order to enter the Isabel.
- Any audience member without proof of vaccination will NOT be allowed to enter the Isabel.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING
- HALL CAPACITY: Capacities within the Isabel will be monitored to ensure everyone's ability to maintain safe distances and in accordance with provincial guidelines. We have increased our capacity to around 200 seats while maintaining an empty seat between each of the available seats.
- REDUCING CONGREGATING: To reduce congregating and follow best practices we will not be offering any coat check services, food and beverage, or merchandise sales at this time.
- NO INTERMISSION: The format of our programming will not offer an intermission at this point to reduce congregating.
- YOUR SCHEDULED ARRIVAL TIME: Your ticket corresponds to an arrival time to allow us to stagger the amount of people entering the hall at once. You can find your arrival time in this email by consulting the arrival chart in this email.
- All staff and patrons are asked to wear a face covering at all times – covering your nose, mouth, and chin.
- We have installed multiple hand sanitizing stations throughout the building to ensure they are easily accessible for your use at any time.
- EXTRA CLEANING AND SANITIZING
- Our custodial team is hard at work, with increased cleaning and sanitizing practices, ensuring particular attention is paid to commonly touched surfaces such as handrails and door handles.
- WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU
- We will have additional staff available to assist with directions, answer your questions, and make this new process as smooth as possible for everyone.